During this time of decreased organized church activity (and many other activities,) we hope your family will continue to worship and grow together in your home or with other families in small groups.
To help support and resource you in this new worship format, here is a 15-minute video by David Platt which explains in a simple and interesting way what Family Worship can be:
WEEK OF MARCH 29, 2020
- Watch this week’s service – be sure to engage and worship together as a family!
- Retell the story of the Good Samaritan as a family using this script
- Hear the story again in this YouTube video:
- Use this week’s Family Connect Page to guide further family discussion.
- Get up and move with this classic VBS song:
- Don’t forget to share your family worship videos and pictures with us on our Facebook page this week!
WEEK OF MARCH 22, 2020
- Watch and worship together virtually with our service recording each Sunday.
- During the week, or during what would normally be your class time, share a lesson together from God’s Word (there are some great resources at the Bible App for Kids!)
- Download this week’s family connect page and a Bible background page you can use to guide a lesson from John 4:5-42 when Jesus talks with the Samaritan Woman.
- Here’s a lesson for our Garden (birth – Kindergarten) kids to enjoy!
- Dance and sing together to this song about how God loves us from our “Athens” Vacation Bible School:
- Share a selfie of your family (even if you’re in your pj’s) to the church Facebook page and let us know what you are doing and learning as we meet together, just like the early church, in our homes and small gatherings. What ideas do you have that you can share for other families to enjoy?