Mothers Of Preschoolers
MOPS is here to come alongside mothers during the season of early mothering to give resources and the support needed to be a great mom (or at least to survive!).
MOPS is for you if you are a mom who:
- is pregnant or has a child newborn through kindergarten-age
- desires to make new friends
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood
- is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources
- longs to know that other moms have been through it too!
The Manchester MOPS group meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month September-May at First Brethren Church from 9-11 a.m. Children are cared for in the MOPS Kids program by loving and devoted caregivers while the mothers meet downstairs.
Find out more on the MOPS International website, www.mops.org